What Do You Want From Fringe? Pt. 2
Are you happy?
A few weeks ago I asked the question, “What do you want from Fringe?” I wanted to know if Fringe should stick to their original mythological premise or divert from it and become more procedural, add stunt characters and do what ever they can to insure season 5. Most of you voted for Fringe to stick to their guns and judging by their February sweeps month you have seen your faith rewarded.
So I ask you now, are you happy? Do like the way Fringe is headed? Are you particularly frustrated with any plot points? Are there certain characters that are getting too much or too little attention? What about you romance addicts out there, did the last episode leave you shaking your head or do you like a good tease?
Here are some salient points that I think are worthy of our attention and may help the general discussion.
- David Robert Jones: Love him or hate him? Not enough or too little?
- The Inter-dimensional war; Do you miss it? Has DRJ taken it’s place?
- The Observers: Still too many questions? Are you happy they are human?
- September: Is he a renegade or outlaw? Is he the endgame good guy or are we perpetually stuck with his fixes?
- The Time Line: Or should I say WHAT timeline? Is Peter home or not? What is home?
- Olivia’s plight: Is she the Blue Olivia we used to know or just a recorded over version?
- Peter: Is he nuts? Did he just walk away from his one true love the woman he used to define as his home?
- Lincoln Lee: Regulated to the background? What of the two Walters and Broyles?
Plenty of grist for the mill I’d say. Fringe will be back in a few weeks and we will get eight episode in a row. Are you ready?
And most of all are you happy? Here’s your chance to let us know and sound off below!