Does Bell’s Return Ring True? Feedback Edition
Fringe fans, here is your opportunity to sound off about last Friday’s episode of Fringe, “Brave New World; Part One”. The character of William Bell has made his return and he is once again portrayed by the magnificent Leonard Nimoy. Clint and Darrell do a terrific job in getting to as much feedback as they can during the podcast but there is only so much time.
So here is your opportunity to sound off on the episode. I’ll include some basic topic but feel free so share your thoughts on anything you felt about the episode.
- What did you think of Bell’s return?
- Were you surprised to see Leonard Nimoy again?
- How close does this parallel the events of season one?
- In your opinion, how do all the events of the last episode effect the story line?
- Tell us if you like the direction of the show.
- What do you anticipate for the second half of the finale?
Remember, you don’t have to answer all or even some of the above. Just let us know how you feel, what you like or dislike and what your theories are. Have fun and by all means, “live long and prosper!”